The life story of a pot.

Friday, April 29, 2005

Today, my owner woke up late again. She has been waking up pretty late these few days. Then again she has been sleeping very late as well. She spends copious amounts of time staring at her laptop and typing away. One wonders if she is doing work or chatting to her friends. I can't really see from this position from the floor, though. However judging from her expression it doesn't seem like work to me. Oh well. I hope she knows what she is doing, though.

My friend is back--the electric kettle--my owner had a cup of tea. He's being used more than I am. Sometimes I feel pretty jealous but I try not to. After all, he's my only friend. I can't really talk with the toothbrushes and bottle of soap powder; the most conversation we had went around something like this:
Me: Greetings to you! 'Tis a fine day indeed.
Bottle: Indeed, it is.
Me: Yeah.
*long pause*

Me: ...

So you see, I don't really have many people to talk to.

Okay, my owner needs to use the laptop again--goodbye!

5 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

hmmm..this is different..Ill keep reading about the life of a pot.

12:36 PM

 
Blogger A. Pot said...

Wow, now I know what my owner was so excited about...

to jsdbfgvikG*ifb!kjcB: Why, thank you. Personally I'd recommend pumpkin soup.

to gemini ii: Thank you! I hope my posts will keep you entertained.

2:52 PM

 
Blogger LoneRifle said...

hey. Turns out i'm not the only one who imagines that my possessions have lives of their own.....

7:45 PM

 
Blogger s w said...

mou, how can you doubt my pot....

you're hurting it's feelings =(

7:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

o.0

9:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home