The life story of a pot.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Update from the box

Hello once again! I apologise for my lack of updates recently because I have been spending my time sitting in a box with my other companions. We won't be taken out again till several weeks later, so I do not know when I will next be able to post on this blog. As such, it really is a stroke of luck that my owner finally remembered me sitting in the box and took me out for some fresh air and blogging.

I have gotten to know my companions better during the long periods of time we have been spending in that box. We while away the time making up stories and jokes. The electric kettle has revealed a wonderful ability to tell stories! Its latest saga is about a dictionary and a literary novel. We are all waiting expectantly for the ending of that tale.

I can't say I've really enjoyed my interactions with my companions, though. I've discovered that the basket that my owner keeps her toiletries in can really complain. I wonder where all that bitterness came from. I suppose the damp in the toilet finally got to it.

Okay, I've got to go back to the box now. I hope I'll get taken out soon!

4 Comments:

Blogger quest_gal 仪 said...

i think this blog is really very interesting....And do you really get very excited when pple leave comments on ur blog? lolz

6:50 PM

 
Blogger Justine said...

What sort of pot are you?

7:48 PM

 
Blogger A. Pot said...

Wow! More comments! Thank you for your comments, quest_gal and justine!

Quest_gal, it really is exciting when I get comments! Especially when I get more than my owner does, but do not tell her that; I think she may do something drastic like change my blog layout to electric pink.

Justine, I am a normal cooking pot that is sadly underused. Also, I do realise that I am strangely sentient. But I suppose that must come from having nothing to do besides reflecting the floor. Perhaps the dust on my owner's floor had something to do with it, too.

11:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

6:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home