The life story of a pot.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

A New Semester

Finally! I have been let out of the box. Apparently I am not exciting enough to be a cat, and the box to be a bag. Sadly, this is very true. I have to admit, rather reluctantly, that it is a pretty dull life being a pot. Perhaps it all depends on the owner. For the past few days since my owner has moved in, my view has been blocked by her printer that she neglected to set up. Now that she has finally set it up, there is not much improvement in the scenery. But I shall try to make my life interesting! Currently, I am keeping a log of the amount of dust building up in the area around me. I wonder how long it takes my owner to clean it up. The soap container says 3 weeks. I think she'll take more that that. I wonder if the soap container is interested in a bet. I'll go ask now. Goodbye!