The life story of a pot.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

A break from reflecting the floor

Today, I was used to cook instant noodles. Although it seems like it isn't much, I do suppose it is an improvement over reflecting the floor. I should complain about my owner, though. She left me boiling over on the stove and someone else had to come and switch it off. I also learnt the meaning of overkill today. Overkill is when your owner puts so much cous cous into the noodles that she gets sick eating the entire thing and has to throw it away. And this isn't the first time it has happened, too. There was this other time when she was making tomato soup and thought that adding cous cous would be a great idea. Oh well. I wonder when she will be cooking again? She still hasn't swept the floor, though. I do suppose it is a good thing--the soap bottle and I are having fun making dust bunnies.

2 Comments:

Blogger Justine said...

Sounds like we need to report your owner for abuse. Is there some kind of pot-protection society you can join?

7:45 PM

 
Blogger A. Pot said...

Hello again, Justine! Unfortunately, I have not heard of such a society. My owner also has refused to let me search for it online--she says it is a waste of her bandwidth. Oh well! I do not really mind stoning that much.

9:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home