The life story of a pot.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

...and it's back in the box again

After several weeks of inactivity, I am packed in the box again. This time I am wrapped in a pink plastic bag. My owner just grabbed it off the floor and stuffed me in it. It just had to be pink, of all colours. I am still trying to get used to it. It keeps making all sorts of cheerful comments. I used to take the effort to reply it but now I have realised that it does not really matter, it still goes on and on. And there is a limit to how many times one can say "Oh yes, how wonderful".

I am afraid being in the box has dampened everyone's spirits somewhat. I used to be able to strike up an interesting conversation with the soap container. Now we just sit there and mope around. Must be the weather, I guess. Anyway, my owner says it is going to be "Christmas" soon, and that we should cheer up. Apparently it is some festival humans celebrate where they all become happy. I wonder if we should have a celebration too, perhaps it might make everyone happy. I need to get the hang of this "Christmas" thing first.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonder whether my Dotty should have his own blog as well.

11:03 AM

 
Blogger A. Pot said...

It's fun being able to blog! Sentience is a whole new experience.

10:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home