The life story of a pot.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Shepherd's pie and cactii

You see, the title of this post rhymes! I am in a rather good mood today; as I was wondering how long more I was destined to continue biding my time under the bed, my owner took me out for a long-awaited cooking session! This this it was shepherd's pie. I guess images speak louder than words:

Boiling potatoes

Bratwursts were an extra.

Filling the pie

One of the pies

The other one

Eating the pie!

My owner, as usual, was trying to be funny and wrote '133t' and 'woot' on her pies, with her fork. There is still quite a lot of leftover ingredients. The cheese was left out, unfortunately. Apparently she is going to cook again--I can't wait!

In other news, I am sad to report that Bob the cactus has gone to wherever good cactii go to when they breathe their last. My owner watered him too much. She says she does not want to keep any more plants. I am rather glad I am inorganic sometimes. Although I wonder what it is like to be squishy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home